Fort Worth Roof Repair
Emergency Roof Repair Services in Azle and the Surrounding Areas
A leaky, damaged roof can cause severe property damage. Stop worrying and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being "covered" with a quality roofing repair that protects what's most important to you and helps secure the investment that you've made in your home. If your roof is in poor condition and needs to be repaired, RS Roofingcan help. No matter the condition of your roof, we offer dependable roofing repair services across the Ft. Worth area. All our roofing repair experts are thoroughly trained and fully licensed and insured. With over a decade of experience behind us, we can provide you with the quality service you want.
Signs You Need Your Roof Repaired
Do you know how to tell that your roof has been damaged and is in need of repairs? While visible damage may be obvious, there are also smaller, subtler signs that your roof needs to be repaired. For your safety, it's important to be aware of the the common signs of roof damage.
You may need your roof repaired if:
- You have curled, cracked, or missing shingles
- Your shingles are dark, dirty, or wet
- Your energy bills continue to rise
- You notice streams of light in your attic
- Your exterior paint is blistering or peeling
- There are shingle granules in your gutters
- The decking or rafters are sagging
- There is a leak in your attic after a rainstorm
- There is visible wear and tear around chimneys, pipes, vents, and other openings
- There are stains or discolorations on your ceilings or walls
What Is Damaging Your Roof?
Roof damage is all too common. Even the most diligent homeowners will likely have to have their roof repaired at one time or another. Keeping up with your roofing repairs can help you extend the life of your current roof and protect it from future damage. Understanding the cause of your roof damage can help determine how best to resolve the issue and how to prevent it from happening again.
Common causes of roof damage include:
- Weather events, such as storms and hail
- High winds and flying debris
- Extreme temperatures, including extreme heat
- Falling trees
- Poor roof design and improperly installed equipment, such as antennae and satellite dishes
- Poorly maintained roofs and flashing
- Inadequate drainage, sealing, and pooling water
- Rodents and pests, such as nesting birds and squirrels
- Aging shingles and parts
When you hire one of our Fort Worth roof repair contractors, we will perform a thorough inspection of your roof, determining the cause of your damage. We will then guide you through the repair process, and provide you with the tips and tricks you need to protect your roof from future damage. We can also help you with replacement or re-roofing if the damage is extensive.
Roof Restoration, Remodeling & Renovation
If you are thinking of selling your home, now is an excellent time to start thinking about restoring or renovating your roof. Roofs are often points of contention during a sale, and many real estate agents will knock thousands of dollars from the asking price of your home if they feel it will cost their clients time and money to fix the roof after the sale.
Restoring or renovating your roof can include:
- Replacing damaged or missing shingles or tiles
- Changing the material of your roof
- Strengthening shingles and tiles
- Improving or repairing seals
- Reinforcing the waterproof underlay
- Reshaping the roof to enable an extension or loft conversion
Even if you plan on being in your home for years to come, it is a good idea to have your roof inspected twice a year. This allows you to make small repairs as they are needed and to have a clear understanding of the overall condition of your roof. Regular roof maintenance can save you thousands of dollars over time and can help you extend the life of your current roof.
Do You Need Emergency Roof Repair?
When a big storm hits, such as a hurricane or hailstorm, your roof can suffer. High winds, water and flying debris wreak havoc on even the most well-maintained roof. If your roof has been severely damaged in a storm or other event, RS Roofing will be one of the first on the scene. Our Fort Worth roof repair experts are well-versed in storm damage repairs, and we have the experience needed to handle any situation. We will send someone out within hours of your call to assess the damage and to help you work out what needs to be fixed. We will also help you stay within your budget by giving you our honest recommendations regarding what needs to be fixed immediately and what you can wait on. RS Roofing is also adept at working with homeowner’s insurance companies, and we can help you prepare all the paperwork you need to file your claim.
Leaky roof? Call today or contact us online to schedule a roof repair in Fort Worth!
Skilled, Happy Employees Who Treat You Like Family
Focused On Integrity, For Service You Can Trust
Experienced PABCO Preferred Contractor
Upfront, Honest Pricing Before We Start